First off, I must say Aria is a gay bee (which is possibly very common). Second, I’m doing Rhiannon cause I figured she’d like that and I don’t have enough time to draw before I leave.
Leave one of my characters and a number (or more) in my ask, and I will answer:
RHIANNON BIRMAN. LINK!
1. What foods do they love, and what foods do they refuse to eat?
Her favourite food is pasta of various types. Her favourite sweet is dark chocolate. Her favourite candy bar is Nestle Crunch, a Hundred Grand being a close runner up. She likes after dinner mints and all sorts of sweets. She also likes pumpkin seeds, pecan pie, and carrot cake. Noticing a theme?
She highly dislikes turkey and refuses to eat yellow mustard (all of this was in her original bio, seriously!)
2. What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
Her fists. Even when wielding (lightning) magic she used her fists.rather than channeling it through any sort of weapon. She’s a very hand’s on girl~ lol. Sports equipment would probably be her second choice if she had to choose one - bats, hockey sticks, etc. Her least favourite would probably be anything bulky or heavy though I’m sure it’d be fun to pose her with a chainsaw. X3
3. What is their preferred method of transportation?
Preferred? Rollerblades, biking, jogging.
4. Who did they look up to the most as a child? Who do they look up to as an adult?
Her mom, Violet and her mother from another timeline, Sonne.
5. What kind of weather makes them happy, and what kind makes them sad?
She only dislikes humidity. Everything else is great in its own right.
6. What languages do they speak? Do they have any idiosyncrasies or identifiable patterns of speech, word usages, etc?
English or maybe more accurately “American” with a southwest dialect. She can be a bit heavy on the sarcastic intonations.
7. What clothing do they like to wear, and what do they wear most often?
Fitted girl jersey’s, baseball t’s, short shorts, docs, tall socks, and sneakers.
8. Do they eat a healthy diet? A varied one?
9. As a child, what did they want to be when they grew up? Did they realize their dream?
She never really had high expectations for herself given the situation she grew up in, but if anything she probably wanted to work in the theatre arts as an actor or someone else behind the scenes.
10. What makes them feel safe or secure? What makes them feel insecure or unsafe?
George. Fifi, damn dog. ._.
11. What do they do when they need comfort? Do they seek out a person, a food, an activity, etc?
If she has time, since she’s generally very busy, she’ll push herself hard physically whether it be in a specific sport she’s able do as a pick up with friends or biking, or skating, until the point of pure exhaustion. She can’t simply sit by and do nothing when things aren’t ‘right’.
12. Do they sing or play any musical instruments, even if just for fun? How well?
13. What decision in their past did they most analyze and fret over after the fact?
She doesn’t have a lot of regrets. She doesn’t really view the world as an overly happy place where only a few bad incidents happen. She takes things as they come and tries not to think about the past.
14. What are they like when they are drunk?
Extremely boisterous and obnoxious and a bit of a daredevil (both personally and in terms of daring others). She tends to go overboard and say things she wouldn’t when sober.
15. Where in their body do they keep stress or tension?
In her neck and shoulders.
16. What do they think about where they currently live? If they could move elsewhere, would they?
Yes and no. She’s not overly happy with her current situation, but doesn’t see how it can be any different anywhere else. The grass is always greener, yo.
17. Do they have any pet peeves or petty dislikes, and how do they react to encountering them?
People who whine (a lot), people who nitpick, organized religion (people who impose their beliefs upon others) and long walks. For a., b., and c., she generally tells them to shut up (rather forcefully) and for d. she wears roller blades or rides a bike.
18. What foods do they eat most often? Do they enjoy it?
This question has essentially already been asked.
19. What is their favorite texture?
Rough textures like concrete, sandpaper, and extremely course grain leather.
20. Do they like to travel? How do they pack and prepare?
Yep! Who doesn’t love to travel? Freaks.
She packs light, but with a lot of hair supplies.
21. How well do they take criticism? How do they react to others noticing their flaws?
Not very well. Depending on the appropriateness of situation she will either internalize or externalize a negative response - Mostly, externalize.
22. What are they like when they get sick? Do they have a particular system (ears, lungs, etc) that illness gravitates to?
She’ll ignore how sick she is until it can no longer be ignored and at that point will either be forced to sleep it off or go to the hospital. She really only tends to get sick when something is going around.
23. What is their favorite drink?
Soda - Jones Cola. Jack and Coke. Hates bubble tea.
24. How do they react to being physically injured or undergoing medical treatment?
She again, reacts like nothing is wrong until the point of further injury.
25. What do their hands look and feel like?
Like hands - short nails, neither rough nor soft.
26. How much do they eat, and how often? Do they drink appetite suppressants (tea, coffee, etc)?
She eats once or twice a day and at that time she binge eats.
27. Do they have children? Do they want children? What names would they choose?
Nope! And maybe once a long time ago. Furious Pete and Bodacious Betty.
28. What is a gift that they have received that was especially touching or significant?
Nothing really. Just George: a hand-me-down teddy bear from her grandmother.
29. How do they arrange or decorate their living space?
Sparse, but messy. College Dorm-esque.
30. Do they have any allergies or chronic conditions?
No, not really - unless gossip is a chronic condition.